Director-General of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Somkid Somsri said his agency plans to open more centres for the disabled nationwide. People with disabilities, their caregivers, and associated organisations can receive social services, career development, counseling, and more at the center.
Somkid said the centre also features goods and services, such as massages by the blind and a coffee shop run by the disabled.
He added that his department has expanded service points for the disabled to the four corners of Bangkok, with offices opened in Lat Krabang, Min Buri, Sai Mai and Om Noi districts.
- Govt eyes more one-stop service centers for OFWs
- DOLE opens one-stop service center for OFWs
- OFW one-stop service center launched in Davao
- One-stop service center for OFWs launched
- DOLE launches One-Stop Service Center for OFW in Baguio City
- ALL PAL Mid-East flights to offer bi-class, non-stop service
- One-stop service center for OFWs
- More OFWs avail of One-Stop Service in Region 8
- Transport strike won’t stop W. Visayas school opening
- One-stop dental center Gaoc opens in SM Seaside