|The academy’s leaders encouraging cadets to join the blood donation|
This meaningful activity attracted the participation of many people nationwide, especially the young generation, contributing to alleviating blood shortages during the year-end.
Since its launch in 2008, the academy has seen the participation of 13,234 officers, students and cadets and collected 12,538 blood units in the whole unit, said Major General Pham Ngoc Thang, the academy’s Deputy Political Commissar.
According to the organizers, on January 27 morning, nearly 500 officers, teachers, students and cadets joined the blood donation drive.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Over 300 people join blood donation program at Saigon Times
- Plan to halt blood donations for Brexit overruled by Department of Health
- Matt Hancock slaps down NHS attempt to cancel blood donations in Kent in the event of a no-deal Brexit
- Blood donation sessions in Kent will be cancelled in the weeks before and after Brexit
- Blood donation should not be just an act of generosity, but ingrained in Maltese mentality
- Cold spell affecting the number of people making blood donations
- Gozo blood donation sessions at Xewkija throughout January
- Blood donation sessions in Gozo during February, starting on Sunday
- Help the Christmas blood donation campaign in Gozo this Sunday
- Christmas appeal for blood donations