The projects are in tourism, environment, agro-forestry and fishery raising and processing, industry, industrial park technical infrastructure, housing and urban development. At the event, delegates from Consulates General of India and Italy in Ho Chi Minh City, and domestic and foreign investors were updated information on the locality’s potential and strengths for economic development, as well as its policies on investment attraction, especially in tourism, agriculture development, industry and mining. Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Pham Vu Hong said the local authority has focused on implementing strategic breakthroughs and promoting economic restructuring in connection with renewing growth model. Many measures have been taken to improve local competitiveness and investment climate, thus making it easy for enterprises’ production and business, he added. Kien Giang’s priority fields for investment include hi-tech agriculture, agro-aquaculture-forestry sector, food and consumer goods production; mechanical and support industry, textiles and footwear; tourism, and waste treatment. Enterprises’ representatives at the event signed commitments with Kien Giang province to invest in projects in agriculture, industry, environment, and energy with a total investment of VND7.95 trillion (US$353.7 million). Chairman Hong affirmed that Kien Giang will create best possible conditions for enterprises to implement the projects, thus ensuring the locality’s… Read full this story
- Coalition files suit, calls I-30 project flawed
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701 — The project equity morass
- Smithfield Foods Marches Forward with Renewable Energy Projects
- HAND plans affordable senior housing project in Tipton
- Climate-change investing moves beyond the big oil companies
- Former Ethiopian Prime Minister charges African investors to emulate Dangote’s investment drive
- Shell starts up $15B Prelude FLNG project in Australia
- How is Brown investing in sustainability?
- Can Buffalo tap into the power of investing locally?
- Stonehenge Capital announces investment in NGC Group, Inc.
Kien Giang calls for investments for 68 projects have 283 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.