Yet there still exist misleading opinions that distort the actual human rights situation in Vietnam. No matter what tricks and machinations the hostile and reactionary forces resort to, they cannot deny the achievements of Vietnam in ensuring and improving further the rights of its people. The consistent view of the VCP and State of Vietnam is that human rights are guaranteed and enforced by the Constitution and law. Since its birth, the State of Vietnam has placed human rights in the center of its tasks. In the Declaration of Independence giving birth to the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, President Ho Chi Minh solemnly declared to the world, “Vietnam has the right to be a free and independent country and in fact is so already. The entire Vietnamese people are determined to mobilize all their physical and mental strength, to sacrifice their lives and property in order to safeguard their independence and liberty.” Subsequently, human rights-related contents were developed into constitutional rights in the First Constitution (the 1946 Constitution) of the country. After four amendments, from the 1946 Constitution to the 1959, the 1980, the 1992 and the 2013 Constitutions, human rights in Vietnam have truly become constitutional rights. Iin Vietnam,… Read full this story
- Is America serious about human rights in China?
- Human Rights Campaign taps Alphonso David as next president
- Trump administration looks to redefine ‘human rights’
- State Department creates advisory panel on human rights
- U.S. Air Force drone tech turned human rights activist speaks at UO
- Human Rights Campaign close to naming next president: sources
- Zimbabwe: Authorities escalate attack on human rights defenders
- Eritrea’s Human Rights Crisis Requires Ongoing Scrutiny
- State Department releases 2016 human rights report
- Our View: Human rights abuses at the border must end
Impossible to distort the truth about human rights in Vietnam have 277 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.