Homestay services in Ta Van, Lao Chai and Ta Phin have recently beenpacked with domestic and foreign holidaymakers who love to learn aboutthe daily life of local residents through eating, living and workingwith them. Terrace fields in Sa Pa Located in Muong Hoa valley, at the foot of Hoang Lien Son mountainrange, Ta Van commune impresses tourists at first sight by spectacularnatural scenery with terrace fields, high mountains, and traditionalhouses.Patrick O’Regan from New Zealand shared that he knows Sa Pa throughhis friends who traveled there and had a lot of compliments on thenature as well as the unique culture of Vietnam.That was the reason why he and his family chose a homestay tour in arural area in Sa Pa to explore the local culture and customs, he said.Dev Dervesh, a tourist from India, said he enjoyed very much thestay at The Little H’Mong House at Ta Van’s Giang Ta Chai Mong village.He planned to stay longer in Sa Pa during his trip to Vietnam.Bui Thi Oanh, owner of The Little Hmong House, said her traditionalwood house, which can accommodate 30 guests, was filled during thefirst several days of 2018.Several companies have invested in facilities after the homestaymodel with a modern… Read full this story
- €12m tourism campaign to attract more visitors here
- Whale tourism in Vava‘u needs more control, warns study
- World’s first ‘Accessible Tourism Destination’ is… Portugal!
- Larnaca attracts another international hotel chain
- “Gastronomy tourism” drives job creation and entrepreneurship
- Algarve tourism slows down as luxury market booms
- Sustainable gastronomy tourism discussed at Algarve university
- Latest Foreign Office updates for holidaymakers heading abroad
- Martin Lewis' top tips for Costa Del Sol holidaymakers
- British holidaymakers up 6.8% in first half of 2019
Homestay tourism in Sa Pa attracts holidaymakers have 282 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 8, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.