It became the second Vietnamese university to receive this certificate, after the University of Science of the Vietnam National University, Hanoi. The certification term is from October 2017 to October 2022.
|The Ho Chi Minh University of Technology under the Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City receives the institutional AUN-QA quality certificate on January 22|
The Ho Chi Minh University of Technology is the only school in Vietnam to simultaneously meet the standards of the AUN and France’s High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education (HCERES).
On this occasion, the AUN also presented the program level AUN-QA quality certificates to nine training programs of member colleges of the VNUHCM.
The AUN-QA assessment at institutional level comprises 25 criteria and 111 sub-criteria categorized into groups of strategic quality assurance, systematic quality assurance, functional quality assurance and results.
In 2017, the Ho Chi Minh University of Technology and the University of Science of the Vietnam National University, Hanoi was granted with institutional AUN-QA quality certificates.
Meanwhile, four universities of Vietnam have met HCERES standards. They were the Hanoi University of Science and Technology, the University of Science and Technology under the University of Da Nang, the Ho Chi Minh University of Technology under the VNUHCM and the National University of Civil Engineering.
- Getting a Harvard University Online Degree
- Applying to US Universities - Some Do's and Don'ts
- Devry University Reviews Online - What You Want to Know
- Earn Your Associate's Degree in Information Systems and Technology
- Definitive Guide to Michigan Technological University
- The Excesses of Frugality, Part 2 - Technology-Equipment
- California Boasts a Top Ten Ranked Technology University
- Information Technology Schools in Atlanta
- Definitive Guide to Central Michigan University
- Delhi University and Bangalore University