A wide range of activities, including cooking demonstrations, talk shows on Tet (Lunar New Year) dishes, bartender demonstrations, and traditional music performances will also be held during the event.
Chefs from 13 five-star hotels will participate in a culinary contest with a spring-inspired menu at Rex Hotel in HCM City on January 10.
The event, organised by the city’s Department of Tourism in coordination with the city’s Tourism Association, attracted 300,000 visitors last year.
- Goats munch on weeds at historic Jersey City cemetery at 'Goatstock' festival
- Rockland hosts 71st Lobster Festival
- Boston Children’s Museum hosts Youth Dance Festival
- Knox Buddhists renovate restaurant into contemplative center, host Sacred Space festival
- The North Ridgeville Fishing Derby is a growing tradition at the city's annual Corn Festival
- For the love of bacon: Kiwanis hosts fourth annual festival celebrating loved pork product
- Asbury Park Boardwalk to host alternative music festival
- Mark your calendars: Charlotte festivals you don’t want to miss
- Rival Pierogi festivals settle legal dispute over trademark
- Twins Days Festival celebrates relative happiness for a 43rd year