Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Harley-Davidson to close Kansas City plant as profit drops sharply Tuesday, the Milwaukee-based company said its profit fell 82% in its fourth quarter of 2017, to $8.3 million from $47.2. Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. 18 Join the Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Subscribe Today Log In Subscribed, but don’t have a login? Activate your digital access. Rick Barrett, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Published 7:17 a.m. CT Jan. 30, 2018 | Updated 5:43 p.m. CT Jan. 30, 2018 Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Photos: Motorcycle manufacturers face big challenges Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Buy Photo Dean Colegrove, a 30-year veteran mechanic, works on a Harley-Davidson at Suburban Motors in Theinsville. Rick Wood/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Fullscreen Buy Photo Dean Colegrove, a 30-year veteran mechanic, works on a Harley-Davidson bike at Suburban Motors in Thiensville. Rick Wood/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Fullscreen Buy Photo Nick Custer, who works in sales and web… Read full this story
- Astride the Future: Harley-Davidson LiveWire First Ride
- Trump Is Still Screwing With Harley-Davidson
- Recode Daily: Trump’s tariffs backfire in his face as Harley-Davidson says it will move some production overseas
- 2020 Harley-Davidson LiveWire review
- Vincom Retail reports higher Q3 profit, but core sale drops sharply
- Who's Keeping The NHL Out Of Quebec City?
- Biden, Warren join striking UAW pickets outside GM plants
- China NEV Sales Drop in July After 80% Jump in June
- How Kara Eastman and Sharice Davids Could Win in Red States
- Fox & Friends Pans NABJ’s ‘Journalist of the Year’
Harley-Davidson to close Kansas City plant as profit drops sharply have 284 words, post on www.jsonline.com at January 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.