An exhibition displaying 37 art photos promoting the values and diversity of Vietnamese people and culture by renowned French photographer Réhahn has opened in HCM City.
The exhibition, which highlights the Precious Heritage Collection, is being held by the photographer Réhahn in collaboration with the local company Le Bao Minh group, the exclusive distributor of Canon in Viet Nam.
It opens at 184 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street in the city’s District 3 during one month, free of charge from 8-11am and 2-5pm daily.
This is one of the monthly activities of the company’s Fun Photography, which provides quality and meaningful works of art for young people with passion for photography, as well as promotes the values of Vietnamese people and culture.
All the photos will be sold throughout the exhibition to raise money for charity work supporting disadvantaged ethnic people living in Viet Nam.
Photographer Réhahn has travelled to more than 35 countries around the world and decided to live in the central province of Quang Nam’s Hoi An city.
Last year, he was voted one of the top 20 photographers worldwide on the website International Photography.
He is one of the most featured photographers of the last four years, having amassed a serious following.
Visiting 49 of the 54 nationalities throughout the country, he has spent his time building strong relationships with the people.
He witnessed first hand the complex diversity and fragility of some ethnic groups’ cultural heritage.
He built up the Precious Heritage Collection by capturing images of the contrasting cultures, and collecting traditional costumes and precious artifacts.
Established in 2014, Fun Photography is an organisation of photography and art for the community.
It provides VNAClass – training courses, VNAPhototour – phototour programmes, VNACreative – community activities such as programme conversations, exhibitions, and contests for photographers.
- French photographer promote Vietnamese culture and people
- 37 art photos about Vietnamese culture, people by French photographer display at HCMC
- Vietnamese pagodas through the lens of a French photographer
- Promoting Vietnamese cultural relations
- Beauty of Vietnamese culture promoted in France
- French photographer desires to preserve Vietnam’s ethnic culture
- French photographer works to advertise Vietnam ethnic culture to the world
- French photographer’s exhibition highlights Vietnamese heritages
- Famed French photographer puts Hoi An locals in his lens