Deputy PM Minh lauded the outcomes of the two countries’ fifth high-level economic dialogue earlier on January 24 and the progress in their partnership.He appreciated Vietnamese and French agencies’ efforts in preparing for the celebrations of 45 years of diplomatic ties and five years of the strategic partnership.As France is a leading European economic partner of Vietnam, the French Government should encourage the country’s enterprises to step up business activities in Vietnam, he noted.He also asked the European nation to help Vietnam realise the commitments in the Paris Agreement on climate change and support the early signing and ratification of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement.The Vietnamese Government pledges favourable conditions for French firms to access markets and invest and do business in fields that France is strong at such as infrastructure, energy, health care and pharmaceuticals, food industry and agriculture, he said.For his part, Minister of State Lemoyne hailed Vietnam’s socio-economic achievements, international integration and the successful APEC Year 2017. He also welcomed the bilateral agenda for 2018, especially upcoming high-ranking visits.He affirmed that the French Government prioritises intensifying the countries’ strategic partnership.At the meeting, the two officials agreed to promote educational cooperation on the basis of common cultural, historical… Read full this story
- French government survives no confidence vote, but not without damage
- Gazprom, LUKOIL to boost strategic partnership
- UN's Nimetz: Name deal will bring 'mutual benefits,' create 'strategic partnership'
- M&S and Microsoft launch strategic partnership
- Albania PM eyes ‘strategic partnership’ with Greece
- Armenia-Russia relations have allied, strategic partnership nature, says FM Lavrov
- Pashinian Assures Putin 'Strategic Partnership' Is Not In Doubt
- French Government Contributes to Ambae Humanitarian Response Plan
- French government seizes France.com domain as owner sues
- Air France KLM staffers, unions want no interference from French government
French Government prioritises strategic partnership with Vietnam have 290 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 25, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.