0 Have your say Yorkshire Evening Post music writers Faith Gledhill, Tom Newton and Duncan Seaman choose five acts from the Leeds City region to look out for in 2018. Sounds Like A StormSounds Like A Storm are the rapturous Leeds based rock ’n’ roll quartet comprised of Sennen Ludman, Joseph Schofield, Cormac Connelly and Connor Passey. Despite only having been together little over a year and all being aged between just 17 and 19, they have become known and respected throughout the UK for their dedicated work ethic, articulated sound and galvanising live shows. “Sounds Like A Storm focus on hard work and graft. Nothing comes for free and if you put so much in, you will get so much out. Simple,” says frontman, Sennen. 2017 has undoubtedly brought huge success; two studio singles, Emission and Blind And Deaf were released to huge acclaim and the band have worked tirelessly to perfect their live performances. “Going from playing the same venues week in week out, we suddenly became this band who play the majority of our shows out of town. It all just seemed to take off,” Sennen says. They’re already hoping for more of the same next year…. Read full this story
- Bielsa’s Leeds take it to the Maximus in new fly-on-the-wall documentary narrated by Gladiator star Russell Crowe
- Birmingham's King Kong statue goes on show in Leeds
- Leeds United: Martin Tyler shares his favourite memories of Elland Road
- What makes a city a city - and does it really matter anyway?
- How to build a city from scratch: the handy step-by-step DIY guide
- From the Shard to the Kingdom Tower, are 'vertical villages' bad for cities?
- Avril Lavigne and indie rock artist Pete Jonas pack on the PDA during date night at pre-Grammy Gala
- Inside Marcelo Bielsa’s modest life in Leeds, living in a ‘granny flat’ and taking team meetings at a local Costa Coffee
- Next Big Thing: Harry Newman has potential to star for Leeds Rhinos and England
- 7 Times Regional Mexican & Urban Artists Teamed Up for Game-Changing Collabs
Five artists from the Leeds City Region to watch out for in 2018 have 334 words, post on www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk at January 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.