Ruby Home Viet Nam, a serviced apartment chain developed by Phu Vinh Group in Saigon, has been considered the second home of 500 expats who have lived in the southern city for the past five years. A cozy Christmas party was held last week to celebrate this international family. It was a multicultural party with stockings holding candy canes, gingerbread, Yule log cake, apple cider, Vietnamese food and Vietnamese traditional games. This Christmas party is the occasion for all people staying at Ruby Home to meet each other and have longer conversations than just an everyday hello. At this cozy party, they had the opportunity to chat, to share their memories of the past year, to understand each other’s lives and cultures and to honor the diversity of this world. The foreigners at Ruby Home come from Australia, Canada, India, France, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Spain and the U.S. They are working as teachers, software engineers, professors and banking consultants. But whoever they are and wherever they come from, the most important thing is they are happy members in Ruby Home family. “I have stayed here for three years and have no plan to move. Besides having the best location,… Read full this story
- Quick Ways To Detox Your Body Post Christmas & New Year
- 6 Easy Windows 10 Tweaks That’ll Make Your PC Feel Like Home
- Best New Year’s Eve party decorations 2019: From invitations and balloons to photo booths
- Your beauty guide to get party-ready for Christmas and New Year 2018
- Here comes Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Best Happy New Year balloons 2020: from giant foil balloons to confetti balloons
- Best New Years Eve fancy dress 2019: For couples, families and groups
- 'It will be epic!' Rebecca Judd confirms her infamous festival-themed house party will be back in the new year for 'Juddchella 2'
- Feel At Home to expand to more locations
- OBE-Wan Kenobi: Star Wars actor Ewan McGregor delighted by New Year honour
Expats feel like home at Saigon's Christmas and New Year parties have 318 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.