On the contest of making advertising films for Thua Thien Hue tourism, the first prize winner Khuat Duy Long – FA Production (Hanoi) has received VND30 million (US$1,315) with work themed “Hue’s Hidden Charm”.
Nguyen Van Phuc, Vice Chairman Thua Thien Hue Department of Tourism said that the winning works of the contest of creating logos and slogans for Thua Thien Hue tourism will be reassessed again before becoming the official logos and slogans of Thua Thien Hue travel industry.
Thua Thien Hue Tourism Department has launched a contest of making advertising films and a contest of creating logos and slogans for Thua Thien Hue tourism. These contests are aimed to select of typical works for official use in the propaganda and promotion activities of Thua Thien Hue’s tourism industry.
The film-making contest has the theme of “Thua Thien Hue – Destination of cultural heritages and amazing natural landscapes”. In the logo contest, participants must show the typical characteristics of Hue tourism, which are different from other places, with high aesthetics and creativity. The slogan should be short, easy to remember, not mixed with other slogans and expressed in Vietnamese and in English.
All individuals and organizations, who are Vietnamese citizens or foreigners, are eligible for participation in the contest. Each participant can compete with many works. The deadline for submission is the end of November 2017 and the prizes are expected to be announced in December 2017.
- Lynn Stars create club history by reaching play-off final
- Hue heritage city to expand by 5 times
- Twelve municipalities to take part in Vega Baja Tourism Fair
- Guide offers advice on waste management in tourism, Giorgos Lialios
- Who is Hussain Ahmed? Big Brother 2018 contestant and physiotherapist from Birmingham
- New coastal tourism toolkit launched
- Tourism Agency launches fall campaign with new features
- New font remakes the alphabet from leading brand logos
- Northern Ireland's 20% VAT suffocating tourism growth, says Hospitality Ulster chief
- Twitter Trolls Trump's Space Force With Hilarious Logo Designs