Vinatex completes 65% of yearly revenue target Viet Nam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex) has completed 65 per cent of the yearly target set for total revenues with its eight-month result (excluding VAT) reaching over VND31.45 trillion (US$1.34 billion). This figure also represented a rise of 7 per cent against the same period last year, the textile group reported in a filing to the Ministry of Planning and Investment. In August alone, it earned VND4.48 trillion in revenue, down 5 per cent year-on-year, of which turnover of the parent company and subsidiaries with its holdings of over 50 per cent capital reached almost VND1.74 trillion. Revenues from other affiliate companies in which the group holds less than 50 per cent capital reached a combined VND2.74 trillion. Vinatex attributed the growth in total revenues to increases in sales of fibre products (96,051 tonnes, up 9.5 per cent year-on-year), fabric of all kinds (100.7 million m3, up 18.6 per cent) and garments (168 million products, up 2.2 per cent). In terms of import-export activity, it increased imports while exports declined. Vinatex exported goods worth nearly $246 million in August, down 4.5 per cent year-on-year. Meanwhile, its export value rose… Read full this story
- Oklahoman Business cover brief for June 20, 2019
- Firms say US abortion curbs are 'bad for business'
- 'I kept my multimillion dollar business secret'
- Portland area’s population growth shows signs of slowing: Morning briefing
- Oklahoma business briefs for April 19
- AP News in Brief 04-19-19
- AP News in Brief 04-21-19
- News Briefs: Community summit in Buckhead; BeltLine meeting; tree planted for late councilman
- AP News in Brief 04-25-19
- Oklahoma business briefs for April 26
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/9 have 258 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 8, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.