The upcoming Vietnam Digital Economy Forum (VDEF) 2018 will include special sessions which focus on Vietnam’s digital economic perspectives, featuring local and international keynote speakers. The VDEF 2018, whose theme is “Challenges and strategic solutions for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Fourth Industrial Revolution,” will take place on Thursday, November 1, at the Rex Hotel in District 1, HCMC. The forum is co-sponsored by the Association of Vietnam Scientists and Experts, and Quang Trung Software City, as well as by the HCMC People’s Committee. Some 20 policy makers and leading experts at home and abroad from the digital economy industry, together with 500 guests from ministries, organizations and enterprises, are expected to join this event. The Fourth Industrial Revolution has been impacting the structures that make up the foundations of the global economy and society. Every day, millions of people benefit from innovative products and services, as well as digital technology tools, to improve corporate productivity and boost the efficiency of the State’s economy, according to the organizers. The VDEF-2018 takes Vietnam, a fast growing economy with a population of 93 million in South East Asia, as a case study to put forward specific recommendations for firms, organizations,… Read full this story
- PM attends Vietnam - Russia Business Forum
- Friday briefing: Amazon fires an 'international crisis'
- Drayton Manor theme park: Investigation launched after 11-year-old girl dies in Splash Canyon water ride accident
- 50 years later, Apollo 11's "one giant leap" remains a defining moment in human history
- The inside story of Apollo 11's nail-biting descent to the surface of the moon
- How America's 'most reckless' billionaire created the fracking boom
- Businessman. Leader. Philanthropist. Role model. Convicted felon. Author
- The Rs 30,000 crore fight over gas
- Ford bets on an electric Mustang to charge its turnaround
- Puerto Rico braces for huge protests as more than a MILLION people are expected to take to the streets today calling for governor Ricardo Rossello to resign over vile messages
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/11 have 313 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.