Social housing: Loan interest rate maintained at 5% The State Bank of Viet Nam (SBV) has decided to keep preferential loan interest rate unchanged at 5 per cent for purchase, rent or hire of social housing projects in 2018.The decision took effect from the beginning of this year, replacing Decision No 2544/QD-NHNN, dated December 30, 2016, on interest rate for loans applicable in 2017 for social housing projects.The interest rates will be applied for house buyers who have already sought loans from the VND30 trillion (US$1.32 billion) housing stimulus package launched in 2013 as the minimum repayment term is 15 years, and from the Viet Nam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP).The VND30 trillion (US$1.32 billion) housing stimulus package aimed primarily at social policy beneficiaries and estate developers of such projects. Of which, VND21 trillion, accounting for 70 per cent of the package’s total has been given to home buyers of projects. The remaining 30 per cent has been provided to social housing projects’ investors.Following three years of implementation, the housing stimulus package ended in 2016-end.In the middle of last year, the National Assembly Standing Committee submitted a proposal to add VND2 trillion to the Viet Nam Bank for Social… Read full this story
- Local business briefs: Holmdel-based Vonage wins two awards
- Briefs: Aberdeen chooses public works director
- Briefs: Woodbridge man joins Toms River law firm
- Small businesses at risk of hacker invasion
- Nasdaq: Tech glitch caused 'brief outage'
- NFL 'chaos' on horizon as teams brace to juggle business, free agency, new CBA once deal is reached
- 7 keys to a winning business proposal
- Netflix provides good example of what not to do in big business strategic changes
- Life's short, so get busy living
- Obama's ASEAN summit ends with business, security pact
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 5/1 have 278 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.