No door for return of RON92 petrol After RON92 petrol was replaced by E5 bio-fuel for about three months, several enterprises said that the consumption of E5 was lower than that of RON92 and petitioned the authorities to resume the use of RON92. However, experts and businesses have asserted that the use RON92 petrol should not be resumed. Recently, Ho Chi Minh City One Member Limited Liability Oil and Gas Company (Saigon Petro) sent an official document to the Ministry of Industry and Trade and Ministry of Finance, saying that the consumption of E5 bio-fuel in the first two months of 2018 accounted for a very low proportion of the total petrol consumption of Saigon Petro, at over 30% of total petrol consumption, while the consumption of RON92 made up 65% of the total consumption. In addition, the company said that many vehicles that require the petrol standards of E5 or RON92 have to switch to using RON95, with a higher price, which is a waste. The company also recommended the reduction of the environmental protection tax on E5, as a basis for enterprises to lower E5 selling prices, thus stimulating the consumption of the product and avoiding the waste…
- Business briefs: Penman Engineering
- Businesses briefed on Stratford's transport plan
- Sindh looks at reforms to climb Ease of Doing Business Index
- Subaru to brief on top management changes at 0430 GMT
- Siemens plans 'painful' revamp of power business
- V&A Dundee will promote 'innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship'
- Getting a lot out of Brief Encounter
- Lunch date to brief leaders on new regulations
- £3bn announced for small businesses
- The Brief, powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/4 have 264 words, post on at January 3, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.