PNJ targets opening at least 40 stores this yearPhu Nhuan Jewelry (PNJ) plans to open at least 40 new stores this year and have 300 by the end of April. The 40 new stores include gold stores or stores combining gold and silver retail.It has also set a net revenue target of VND14.1 trillion ($619.6 million) for the parent company this year, up 30 per cent, with after-tax profit increasing 22 per cent to VND882 billion ($38.7 million).PNJ is in the process of preparing for upgrading and modernizing its ERP system, through which it can study customer behavior at outlets and better understand customer choice.The company also plans to use big data to develop new products aimed at more specific customer groups and at the same time use digital marketing strategies to expand market share.As noted by HSC, PNJ’s sales in FY2017 increased 28 per cent year-on-year to VND10.97 trillion ($482.1 million) thanks to most segments growing strongly. Gold bar revenue increased 20 per cent, to VND2.04 trillion ($89.6 million).Revenue from gold jewelry grew 31 per cent year-on-year to VND8.7 trillion ($382.4 million), with jewelry sales growing 39 per cent to VND5.567 trillion ($244.5 million). Turnover from gold jewelry sales…
- Liquid assets: how the business of bottled water went mad
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- The Brief: how is Italy's political crisis impacting on the country's economy?
- Seize trade opportunities, businesses told
- Monte dei Paschi bailout: what you need to know – the Guardian briefing
- Watch This Design Studio Tackle 26 Briefs In 26 Hours
- A Brief History Of Streetcars In NYC
- China to revise 2018 GDP to reflect asset, business growth
- Optimistic, catchy and brief: The big business of corporate sounds
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/2 have 267 words, post on at January 31, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.