|At the event|
Over the past year, the agencies organized various high-quality programs and activities, such as organizing fact-finding trips to border guard units for reporters and journalists and publishing nearly 550 news articles, reportages and documentaries about typical individuals and groups, activities of troops in border guard units and ethnic minority people in border areas and on islands. Besides, the Border Guard Command’s affiliates also organized media and press training courses as well as various social activities.
In the coming time, the agencies will continue cooperating with the Department of Politics of the Vietnam Border Guard Command to organize media and press training courses for reporters, editors and collaborators. In addition, the units will hold exchange programs and create favorable conditions for officers and journalists from the People’s Army Newspaper and the Military Broadcasting Center.
On the occasion, the Border Guard Command awarded certificates of merit to two groups and four individuals of the two agencies for their outstanding achievements in 2016-2017.
Translated by Lam Anh
- PAN and Border Guard Command signed information cooperation deal
- Fatherland Front and Border Guard reinforce cooperation
- Dak Lak combines socio-economic development with defense-security consolidation in border areas
- Vietnam works to stop illegal fishing
- Activities marking VPA’s founding anniversary
- Supervision of enforcement of Vietnam-China agreement on fishery cooperation reviewed
- Festival gathers young military orators in Quang Nam
- More prosecuted for public order disruption at Dong Nai IZs