0 Have your say The last 12 months was all Hollywood scandals, Brexit stalemate and Trump’s tweets, with only David Attenborough delivering some escapism in the form of Blue Planet II. So what can we expect from 2018? The forecasting company JWT Intelligence has been busy predicting the hot topics we’ll all be talking about in the next 12 months. So grab a bottle of sherry and raise your glasses to toast the trends of the next 365 days. Female gaze: Rise of women directorsWonder Woman made headlines for not only for being the first DC/ Marvel superhero film to feature a female protagonist, but also because its director, Patty Jenkins, is one of only three women to direct a live-action film with a budget of over $100m. The film’s success again ignited the discussion about the need for more female directors, writers and producers and with door now ajar it is likely to be wedged open next year. Pam Grossman, director of visual trends at Getty Images: “A female director will most likely shoot the same scene in an entirely different way and with a different perspective – one that takes into account female ambition, desire, fantasy, agency, not… Read full this story
- Designer Manish Arora on fashion, trends, his favourite colour, the concept of Tuzki and more
- PUBG Mobile is India's biggest online game across all platforms
- Do vegans help prevent climate change?
- Greggs struggles to keep up with demand for vegan sausage rolls
- ‘Veganism is a social justice movement, not a passing trend’
- Holding unregulated crypto assets like bitcoin in India could attract punishment
- Success of vegan sausage roll gives Greggs surge in sales
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone XS and XS Max review – Apple’s latest handset is the best phone you can buy today
- The Best Phones and Tablets of MWC 2016
Bitcoin, veganism and superfast phones: The biggest trends for 2018 have 301 words, post on www.yorkshirepost.co.uk at January 1, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.