The system was designed and completed by French specialists after a two-year development. Notably, the automatic narratives could operate with 8 different languages including Vietnamese, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Chinese.
|Vistors buying tickets at the gate of the Temple of Literature|
The system contains stories about the Temple of Literature, helping visitors learn about the establishment and development of the relic site as well as its historical and cultural values.
The total investment of the project was raised from non-governmental groups and individuals.
These new features are expected to attract more visitors, especially those from overseas, to the Temple of Literature in the time ahead.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Writing Tips For Novelists - Inserting Dialogue to Improve Narrative Pacing
- Authors Olga Tokarczuk & Peter Handke win Nobel Literature Prize after 2018 #MeToo scandal
- Alice Walker Breaks Out As One of the Leading Female Voices in African American Literature
- The Latest: Tokarczuk feted for Nobel literature prize
- She Pulled Her Debut Book When Critics Found It Racist. Now She Plans to Publish.
- Nobel Prizes in Literature awarded
- A Debut Novel Sees Divorce Through the Eyes of a Child
- ‘Had I Catfished My Wife?’: A Debut Midlife-Crisis Memoir
- A Buzzworthy Debut About a Mysterious and Secluded Artists’ Retreat