The system was designed and completed by French specialists after a two-year development. Notably, the automatic narratives could operate with 8 different languages including Vietnamese, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Chinese. Vistors buying tickets at the gate of the Temple of Literature The system contains stories about the Temple of Literature, helping visitors learn about the establishment and development of the relic site as well as its historical and cultural values. The total investment of the project was raised from non-governmental groups and individuals. These new features are expected to attract more visitors, especially those from overseas, to the Temple of Literature in the time ahead. Translated by Trung Thanh
- Four Authors of Classical Contemporary Literature Defined the Craft of Writing Perfect Prose
- How Automatic Transmission Oil Has Evolved
- Tapestry in Literature and Creative Writing
- Banteay Srei (A Temple)
- Temple of the Holy Family Even Better Than the Barri Gotic
- The Life of Jonathan Swift
- The Holy City of Tirupati
- Beginners Guide to Dante - An Introduction to the Divine Comedy
- Why Don't We Enjoy Reading Plays?
- Five Must Have Fashion Books
Automatic narrative system debut in Temple of Literature have 176 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.