The event was held by the Australian Embassy in Ha Noi and Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City.At the ceremony, the official logo of the 45th anniversary of diplomatic ties made debut.It is the combination of Australia’s Sydney Opera House and the five-pointed star on Viet Nam’s national flag.Chittick stressed that the Australia-Viet Nam strategic partnership will open up a new chapter in their relations and pave the way for more extensive cooperation.The logo, designed by amateur designer Nguyen Viet Hung, is also the winner of a logo design contest organised by the Australian Embassy and the University of Industrial Fine Art in Hanoi.The relationship between Viet Nam and Australia has come a long way since the two countries established diplomatic relations in 1973, gaining a great deal of development in all fields, from politics to economic. About 250,000 Vietnamese people have chosen Australia as their second home and have made significant contributions to the socio-cultural relationship between the two countries. By Vien Nhu
- ‘Coolest band in the world’ launches 25th anniversary tour
- Moon landing anniversary has ties to OMRF
- US official urges Pacific nations to keep ties with Taiwan
- Diplomats angry and afraid as Ukraine controversy embroils Pompeo's State Department
- The Ukraine controversy has exacerbated divisions between political appointees and career diplomats, many of whom say the department is being politicized
- Fresno State's 'big tradition' comes back for its 45th year
- MGM celebrates its ‘ONEderful Anniversary’
- Australia launches $55M anti-trafficking effort for ASEAN
- What Is Rihanna’s Net Worth Ahead of Fenty Fashion House Launch?
- The Latest: Iran's Rouhani seeks closer UK ties with Johnson
Australia, VN launch 45th anniversary of diplomatic ties have 265 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at January 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.