He’s the USA’s most outspoken leader. And, while he certainly spoke candidly during Friday’s interview with Piers Morgan, Donald J. Trump also revealed plenty without uttering a word. Despite being measured in his responses, he gave several non-verbal cues to the millions of viewers watching intently. To prove it, here are the five things we learned about the 71-year-old from what he didn’t say. 1)He has a ‘bromance’ with Piers It wasn’t shown as part of the official clips, and nothing was said during the actual sit-down, but this interview was basically part of an on-going love-in with Piers Morgan. In backstage footage, which was uploaded to GMB’s official YouTube account, Trump can be heard saying that he “missed” Piers upon seeing him. “I’ve missed you…it’s good to be with you” he told the GMB host after making his grand entrance. He then got tactile with some good, old-fashioned physical contact – blokey back-patting, to be precise. 2) He’s confident (when the questions are approved) He was notoriously awkward in the first pre-election debate against Hillary Clinton. One year on, he’s slowly becoming something of a smooth talker – but viewers shouldn’t be fooled. Chances are this is because the… Read full this story
- Piers Morgan interview with Donald Trump to air on Sunday
- Murderer Mark Riebe who confessed to killing 13 women storms out of Piers Morgan interview
- GMB’s Piers Morgan praised for saying ‘in our country you abide by our laws and values’ following London Bridge attack
- John Simpson and Piers Morgan in spat over ‘spineless’ Trump interview
- Piers Morgan to sit down with Donald Trump in first international interview
- Piers Morgan slams BBC for airing graphic cartoon of him and Trump
- Britain First deputy demands apology from Piers Morgan for 'calling her horrible racist'
- Piers Morgan takes Donald Trump to task on control in Twitter tirade
- Donald Trump tells Piers Morgan he is prepared to apologise over Britain First retweets
- Twitter users slam Piers Morgan's ITV interview with Donald Trump: 'A drooling sycophant'
5 things we learnt about Trump from his Piers Morgan interview...from what he DIDN'T say! have 336 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.