By Paul Johnson on Jan 01, 2018 in Africa, Antarctic, Arctic, Asia, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Central America, Denmark, Eastern Europe, Europe, Faroe Islands, Featured, France, India, Italy, Japan, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, New Zealand, North America, Oceania, Poland, Polar Regions, Regions, South America, Spain, Sri Lanka, Western Europe Travel and tourism is one industry that has continued to thrive in recent years, consistently out-performing the global economy, and 2018 looks to be no exception. We spoke to a number of experts in the industry to find out their opinions on the countries to visit in the year ahead. And so here are 18 of the best countries to visit in 2018. Happy New Year, everyone! Belize, as suggested by Roger Hyde, CEO of Dulabab Travel The tiny country of Belize has one foot in Central America and the other in the Caribbean, is an English speaking democracy and is a vital component of both the Mesoamerican Reef System and the Maya Forest; widely recognised as the largest intact block of tropical broadleaf forest in Central America. These 2 extraordinary reef and rainforest environments located in such a small geographical area offer unique adventure and exploration opportunities. Starting offshore enjoying… Read full this story
- Best Cincinnati haunted houses for Halloween season 2019
- Vice President Pence to Visit Indy for Free-Trade Discussion
- BIIF football: Wildcats ratchet up intensity for Vikings’ visit
- Women are crucial to resisting Iran's regime
- Fall concerts in Phoenix: Ariana Grande, Post Malone, Tool, Cher
- Tyngsboro residents raise stink over Willowdale Farms
- Weather Therapy for Minnesota
- K-Drama weekly update: 08-30-19
- Shower Potential Today
- What will the next generation of Bruins bring?
18 of the best countries to visit in 2018 have 260 words, post on www.aluxurytravelblog.com at January 1, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.