The event showcasing 7 cuisine areas with 100 booths will help visitors taste various dishes nationwide and countries across over the world.
Some dishes in the northern west such as thang co (soup with horse meat) and Lang Son roasted meat or fried fish will be introduced to people and visitors in the south.
A wide range of activities will be launched during the four-day festival, aiming to promote culinary culture and tourism among countries worldwide.
- Reading festival held for first time
- HCM City to host int’l culinary festival late this week
- Int'l culinary festival to be held
- City hosts 'International Culinary Festival' at year-end
- Ho Chi Minh City kicks off international culinary festival
- HCM CITY to host int’l culinary festival
- Countdown begins for annual Taste of the World Culinary Festival
- Viet Nam joins Asian culinary festival in Czech Republic
- Hanoi to host European Culinary Festival