While Vietnamese cuisine has become increasingly popular with global diners, with two of the most delicious being phở (beef noodle soup) and bánh mì (Vietnamese-style sandwiches), many foodies have said that Vietnam still has more stunning foods to taste.One night in late 2017, Rachael Dickson and her younger sister Madeline Dickson were sitting on a bamboo chair at a restaurant in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.They were attentively listening to a tour guide explaining the components of bún bò Huế (spicy Hue-style beef noodle soup). Eatable banana flowersWhen the tour guide was twittering on the vegetables served with the soup, the two sisters could not conceal their surprise knowing sliced banana flowers were among the plants.To these newcomers to Vietnam, everything seemed to be new, as what they had known about Vietnamese food were only phở and bánh mì.“I even didn’t know they put pâté in bánh mì and had also never had so much fish sauce in my life,” Madeline Dickson excitedly told Tuoi Tre News.Bún bò Huế was one of the ‘stops’ of the food tour that the Dicksons and their friends from the U.S. were taking.At the previous stop, the group rode pillion and were taken… Read full this story
- Indian Cuisine And More: What’s Trending On San Francisco’s Food Scene?
- Truly Punjabi: Cuisine relies more on freshness, quality of ingredients than masalas & complicated recipes
- Match highlights, CSK vs MI, IPL 2019: Mumbai Indians thump Chennai Super Kings to seal 46-run win
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 offer bigger display and NFC support
- VIPKID's new brand raises $80 million in fundraising round
- Mi LED Smart TV 4 review: The most honest television set yet
- Vegetarian cuisines of India: The food of the Sheherwali Jains from Murshidabad
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5: Better display, more payment options on the menu
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 bezel-less smartphone to launch in India soon
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 to feature bigger 1.2-inch display, Google Pay support and more
Vietnamese cuisine has much more to offer than ‘phở’ and ‘bánh mì’ have 325 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at January 6, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.