Star Alliance Chief Executive Board (CEB) met in Beijing. The meeting was attended by Star Alliance carriers from 28 countries and regions who gathered to celebrate Air China’s 10th anniversary as a member of Star. During the meeting, Air China, Star Alliance and Beijing Capital International Airport entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on the co-location of member airlines. The parties agreed to work together to transform Beijing Capital International Airport into a world-class hub and overhaul the passenger experience.Zhao Xiaohang, vice president of Air China commented, “As we celebrate our 10th anniversary as a Star Alliance member, I am honoured to have been involved in this initiative at Beijing Capital International Airport to secure the long-term development of Star Alliance. Going forward, Air China, Star Alliance and Beijing Capital International Airport will continue to deepen their cooperation as we go into the next decade.”Christian Draeger from Star Alliance, “Beijing is an important hub airport for Star Alliance. Moreover, the opening of Beijing’s new Daxing Airport presents an opportunity for us to strengthen our commitment to Beijing Capital International Airport. The conclusion of this Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) lays the foundation we need to provide an outstanding passenger experience… Read full this story
- 'No force can shake this great nation': President Xi leads spectacular ceremony to mark 70 years of Communist rule in China and unveils top-secret hypersonic DF-17 missile for the first time
- Mulan star Liu Yifei sparks outrage and calls for movie boycott after tweeting support for Beijing against Hong Kong protesters despite being naturalized US citizen
- Xi calls for Air Force to soar
- Trump touches down in Osaka for crush of intense diplomatic talks with Putin and China at the G20 - but not before Air Force One Twitter rampage blasting India for 'unacceptable' tariffs, insulting hosts Japan and saying China 'is going down tubes'
- Maiden flight between Chennai and Jaffna inaugurates new Sri Lanka airport
- PLA's Air Force to hold open-house activity
- As Air Peace commences international flight to Dubai/Sharjah
- Beijing's new airport opens to flights
- Beijing, Hong Kong in stalemate as protests show no signs of ending: ANALYSIS
- Chinese President Xi Jinping bows to Chairman Mao's statue to pay respects to the nation's founding father ahead of Beijing's grand celebrations to mark 70 years of Communist rule
Air China and Beijing Capital International Airport conclude MOU to mark Air China's 10th membership anniversary have 376 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at December 15, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.