Last year, Holly VonDemfange was on vacation with her family and felt very unhappy. She was the heaviest that she had ever weighed and instead of enjoying time with her family, she was hiding. “I was in Palm Springs feeling frumpy and disgusting and not wanting to go out,” VonDemfange, 43, of San Jose, California told TODAY. She started scanning the Internet and stumbled across an article by Jennifer Joffe. In the article, Joffe, a holistic health coach and founder of Project Healthy Body, shared her struggles about being a compulsive over-eater and VonDemfange felt an instant connection. “I spent that entire night stalking Jennifer’s website,” VonDemfange said. “Her honesty resonated with me.” At the time, VonDemfange weighed 325 pounds at 5 feet 7 inches tall. She knew she had to lose weight and it seemed Joffe had figured out a way to stop overeating and live a healthy life. VonDemfange sent her an email and crossed her fingers that Joffe would help her. Joffe agreed to take on VonDemfange as a client and they started working together in January. Joffe could relate to her struggle with food. After Joffe’s father died when she was 7, she turned to food…. Read full this story
- Francesco Molinari in four-way tie for the Masters lead as Tiger Woods revives the roar to move one behind
- Francesco Molinari in five-way tie for the Masters lead as Tiger Woods revives the roar to move one behind
- Is Behavior Marketing Right For Your Business?
- The paultan.org 2014 Top Five cars list – the writers each pick five that impressed them the most this year
- Gain Power with Compression, Cam, and Heads
- Cubic Inches, Boost, Or RPM?
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle – Basic Rust Repair
- History Of The Street Hemi
- New Products from the PRI Trade Show
- Twin-Dual Clutch Install – Grab And Go
5 simple steps 2 friends followed to lose weight have 293 words, post on www.today.com at December 20, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.