Things definitely took a weird turn for the Final Fantasy franchise after Final Fantasy X . The next main entry, Final Fantasy XI , was an MMORPG! Whaaaat? Everyone was worried that Final Fantasy had finally ditched the single-player format for good, and Square Enix was quick to assuage such worries. Final Fantasy XII was going to be a single-player adventure, just like the other main titles. This is part of a continuous series. Be sure to check out the other entries in the Year of Final Fantasy! Now, by this time most people were expecting a trilogy of games per system. The original NES received Final Fantasy I through III , the SNES got IV-VI , the PS1 got VII-IX and the PS2 had finally reached its final entry in 2006 with Final Fantasy XII . Seeing as how the game was more or less arriving on the very cusp of the upcoming PlayStation 3, it had some very high expectations. Though the Xbox 360 had been out for quite some time, at this point Square Enix had more or less ingrained Final Fantasy as a Sony franchise. Though it had some troubled development, Final Fantasy XII would eventually… Read full this story
- New Act of the Year Final review — Future star comedians
- Harrogate district shop in UK's Shop of the Year final
- Katy Perry joins Final Fantasy Brave Exvius as a playable character
- Square Enix news: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Avengers Game in 2019
- Fantasy football: Stars, surprises deliver title-winning performances
- Opinion: It’s time to forget about the fantasy of a Norway-plus Brexit deal
- How former Liverpool ace Nick Tanner topped the world in Fantasy Premier League
- 'The letters that could spell the end of Brexit if the people are given a Final Say'
- Marcus Rashford omission infuriates fantasy football managers in early kick-off
- Your essential guide to top TV shows and movies to watch over New Year
The Year of Final Fantasy – Final Fantasy XII have 305 words, post on techraptor.net at November 1, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.