The Maine have been working their way across the States on the Modern Nostalgia Tour when John O’Callaghan checks in after dinner in St. Louis, where he’s not exactly happy to report that temperatures have fallen below 40 as show time approaches.“It just started to get really cold,” he says. “You can hear everybody kind of sniffling on the bus. We’ve gotta hit some sort of store where they sell warm clothes. Not, like, Arizona warm clothes, which is like a hoodie and that’s it.”They named the tour Modern Nostalgia in reaction to the growing trend of bands doing tours on the 10th anniversary of a certain album.“A lot of our peers are getting to that 10-year anniversary of their first release and doing shows and tours that embrace that,” O’Callaghan says. “And for us, it’s not to say that we won’t ever do that, because our 10 year for our first album is kind of creeping up next year. But we’re also just so motivated by the response we received for the last two albums that we felt like it was kind of a contagious feeling, going out and playing new stuff for people and having them respond either in a… Read full this story
- Inside the booming business of background music
- The 10 Best Musical TV Moments of 2017
- The Best Music Player on Android: Google Play Music Reviewed
- The best music apps for creating and listening on iOS and Android
- What Is the Best Way to Stream Music for Free on Android?
- The Evolution of Music Consumption: How We Got Here
- A local’s guide to Cork, Ireland: top 10 tips
- The perfect Christmas gift for every star sign: Celebrity astrologer reveals her top picks - from the travelling Sagittarius to 'materialistic' Taurus
- Daft Punk: All Hail Our Robot Overlords
- The Airborne Toxic Advent, or
November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, Pistoleros, Calabrese, Red Tank! have 307 words, post on www.azcentral.com at November 2, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.