On November 19, 2017, international and Vietnamese scientists and healthcare experts have gathered in a symposium named “New scientific breakthrough in brain development” hosted by the Vietnam Pediatric Association in cooperation with the global healthcare company Abbott. It’s widely known that key nutrient like DHA is vital for early brain development but recent research has found that natural vitamin E (NVE), together with lutein can better support DHA in boosting early brain development. Lead, Center for Nutrition Learning and Memory, University of Illinois have shared the latest scientific research findings on nutrients for early brain development, especially, findings on how they can work together to protect DHA and also power up DHA for brain development. Recently the important roles of natural vitamin E has been discovered: Natural Vitamin E is 1.5 times as active as synthetic vitamin E. Baby’s brain prefers Natural Vitamin E (NVE) over Synthetic Vitamin E. The areas of the infant brain associated with visual, memory and language development have a greater concentration of Natural Vitamin E as opposed to the synthetic version. Natural Vitamin E might protect DHA from damage by free radicals Natural Vitamin E, together with DHA and Lutein, have been found in areas… Read full this story
- Blood test helped detect cancer before symptoms, study finds
- Is remdesivir REALLY a wonder drug for coronavirus patients? Doubts cast over experimental Ebola pill as another major study finds it has NO benefit for the infected - despite a separate study showing 'fantastic results'
- Cancer drug could help reduce risk of paedophiles abusing children, study finds
- Cancer drug could reduce risk of paedophiles abusing children, study finds
- How many American children REALLY have coronavirus? New study of 2,000 families will determine the true infection rate among kids - and how they may spread it to older relatives
- Using cork to stopper a bottle of wine is BETTER for the environment than screwcaps as the natural material is 'carbon negative', study finds
- Microplastics killing fish before they reach reproductive age, study finds
- Llama Antibodies May Be Useful for Treating COVID-19, Study Finds
- The SAGE files: At least 12 different strains of coronavirus were circulating in the UK in March - including one that has only ever been found in Britain, Government-funded study finds
- Two thirds of British teenagers are worried about the impact the coronavirus pandemic will have on their education, Snapchat study finds
New Study Findings Discover the Importance of Natural Vitamin E in Child Early Brain Development have 385 words, post on vccinews.com at November 19, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.