At least 59 people are dead and 527 injured after a shooting late Sunday at a music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, where the Route 91 Harvest country music festival was taking place as headliner Jason Aldean was performing. The death toll makes this the largest mass shooting in U.S. history, surpassing the 49 killed during the 2016 Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando. Police say an active shooter situation began at 10:08 p.m. at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino with reports suggesting hundreds of rounds were fired from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay. Dozens of patrol vehicles descended on the Strip after authorities received reports of a shooter near the Route 91 Harvest Festival. Officer Aden Ocampo-Gomez said deputies were heading to the scene Sunday near the hotel, located on the southern part of the Las Vegas Strip. Authorities shut down part of the strip and Interstate 15 as they pursued the shooter (or shooters), who was reportedly firing from a balcony at the hotel on Sunday night, aiming at those attending the Route 91 country music festival nearby. Concert-goers reported seeing muzzle flashes from the upper floors of the Mandalay Bay across Las Vegas Boulevard from the country music… Read full this story
- Friends honor artists after Phoenix shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Photos Show Scene Outside Thousand Oaks Bar After Mass Shooting Leaves 13 Dead
- Maryland warehouse shooting leaves 4 dead, including suspect
- Pittsburgh synagogue massacre leaves 11 dead, 6 wounded
- 11 dead, 6 injured in shooting at Tree of Life Congregation in Squirrel Hill
- Pittsburgh synagogue shooting: 11 confirmed dead; suspect in custody
- Mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing; 4 dead 11 injured according to 2 police sources
- 13 dead, dozens injured in bar shooting in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
- Route 91 shooting survivors will come together at Jason Aldean’s Irvine concert
- Police release new batch of Las Vegas shooting records
Route 91 Harvest Festival Shooting Leaves At Least 59 Dead, 527 Injured in Largest Mass Shooting in U.S. History have 291 words, post on www.billboard.com at October 2, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.