HCM City has invested in many road projects under the BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) and BT (Build-Transfer) investment forms. — Photo en.nhandan.org.vn Viet Nam News HCM CITY — The Government Inspectorate has found irregularities in the management of BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) and BT (Build-Transfer) projects in HCM City, including the use of inappropriate contractors. The Inspectorate’s report, which examined the implementation of BT and BOT projects in HCM City, found that the city was mobilising resources properly to invest in infrastructure, but had several shortcomings in investment preparation, including the publication of lists of projects, selection of investors, and preparation and approval of reports on project feasibility. In addition, shortcomings were found during the investment execution process, which included contract signing, project progress, bidding and selection of contractors, acceptance of payments, and maintenance. Based on the findings, the Inspectorate recommended that Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc instruct the ministries of transport, construction, finance, and planning and investment as well as the city People’s Committee to take action to remedy the situation. The Inspectorate asked the ministries of planning and investment, finance and transport to work with the Government on issuing appropriate documents or regulations on paying back the capital of BOT and… Read full this story
- Culture change needed for better management of roads, traffic
- New directive to ease public-private investment projects
- Man United manager news LIVE Solskjaer confirmed as new Man Utd manager
- 'Hike in planning fees needed' to reflect cost of processing projects
- EU project optimises drinking water quality using space technologies
- £350,000 in funding up for grabs for green-space projects
- Three of hurling’s most successful managers on the emotional rollercoaster of life on the sidelines
- Debt management, investment planning critical for Pacific: ADB
- Martin Breheny: 'Cork's vanity project now a serious embarrassment'
- Finding your inner resolve: setting specific goals and managing stress are key to making your changes last
Better management of BOT, BT projects needed: inspectorate have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 15, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.