PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images According to Edison Research, 67 million Americans listen to podcasts each month. And, as Jay Baer points out, that means that podcast listening is now more common than Catholicism in the United States. What’s amazing is the variety of shows out there and the critical importance of the show host. It’s not uncommon to hear two interviews of the same celebrity or marketing executive from two different hosts and get a remarkably different perspective. Often what makes these shows special is the host who, regardless of the guest, makes the conversations both interesting and enlightening. As someone who’s published two full seasons of podcasts, interviewing everyone from Tony Robbins to Malcolm Gladwell, there is so much behind the scenes that has to happen for the essence of a great interview to be delivered as a powerful podcast. The following are nine shows that cover the gamut from customer experience to corporate communications, entrepreneurship to engagement, leadership to innovation, industry news, strategy and sales. In other words, the following 9 podcasts are quite binge worthy for the well-rounded marketer. Host Jeanne Bliss is a true authority on creating exceptional customer experiences and her show brings together other… Read full this story
- The CraveCast relives its youth at Comic-Con while preparing for future binge-watching (CraveCast Podcast, Ep 26)
- Microsoft, Facebook are collaboration pals: Will the new Bing deliver market share returns?
- The 404 Show 1,612: Silent Hills, Black Ops 3, graffiti drones, HoloLens, bad food marketing (podcast)
- Networks Are Trying to Deal With Your Love for Binge-Watching
- Bing search has taken over a surprising amount of Google’s turf
- Here's why Bing is a vital cog in the Microsoft machine
- The Best True Crime Shows, Stories and Podcasts of 2017
- CNET UK podcast 519: Filtering facts with BBC's QI's chief Elf
- Bing-Yahoo set to shake up paid search, report says
- Bing is 'Apple of search' says MS, as UK site launches
9 Binge-Worthy Marketing Podcasts have 313 words, post on inc-asean.com at September 24, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.