Visit The Boston Globe Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Comment on this Scroll to top of page Aimee Ortiz Globe Staff August 01, 2017 Consider it a Bluth family motto for the West Wing: There’s always a job at the White House. That’s because in the 24 or so months since President Trump took office, more than 30 people have left the administration — whether they resigned, forcibly resigned, or were fired. But, as news outlets have reported, Trump doesn’t like getting his hands dirty. Perhaps that’s why the man who became famous off the phrase “You’re fired” has only fired a few himself since his term began, often opting instead to make others do the dirty work — or shaming those he wants out into quitting. Advertisement Here are the staff members who have walked in through the administration’s revolving door, as well as the dates it was announced they would be walking out. Patrick Kennedy — Jan. 25, 2017 Get Today in Politics in your inbox: A digest of the top political stories from the Globe, sent to your inbox Monday-Friday. Thank you for signing up! Sign up for more newsletters here The former undersecretary for management… Read full this story
- Trump administration to end protected status for Haitians in July 2019
- Thai PM expects warm ties with Trump administration
- Trump administration toughens stance on recreational marijuana
- Africa calls Trump racist after 'shithole' remark
- WTO, under fire from US, meets in Buenos Aires
- Palestinian stabs Israeli in Jerusalem; anti-Trump protest flares in Beirut
- Hamas calls for Palestinian uprising over Trump's Jerusalem plan
- Trump declares North Korea state sponsor of terrorism, triggers sanctions
- Trump: China's N.Korea diplomacy appears to have 'no impact on Little Rocket Man'
- Trump to call on Pentagon, diplomats to play bigger arms sales role
Notable people who have quit or been fired from the Trump administration have 289 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at August 1, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.