North Korea said Monday it will launch “thousands-fold” revenge against the United States, after the United Nations imposed new sanctions on Pyongyang for its nuclear and missile programs.The statement came after the U.N. Security Council unanimously approved tough new U.S.-drafted sanctions Saturday, including a ban on coal and other exports worth over $1 billion.”We are ready to retaliate with far bigger actions to make the U.S. pay a price for its crime against our country and people,” the reclusive nation warned, the official Korean Central News Agency reported.It said it would take a “stern action of justice.”North Korea regularly uses flamboyant language to make threats against the U.S. and the West. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Monday that the North could show it is ready for dialogue by stopping the missile tests.“The best signal that North Korea could give us that they’re prepared to talk would be to stop these missile launches,” he said, according to the Washington Post.Tillerson made the comments as he attended the annual Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) meeting in Manila. More: U.S.-North Korea tensions mount over tough new sanctions at Manila meeting More: U.N. Security Council imposes sanctions on North Korean exports More: Kim Jong Un is cruel and dangerous but not… Read full this story
- North Korea threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike against US
- North Korea threatens US, claiming White House was involved in film plot
- North Korea Missile Test Fails As Tensions Rise in South and U.S.
- North Korea Says Trump Is Worse Than Hitler, Will Bring 'Nuclear Holocaust' and 'Toxic Gas' by Leaving Paris Deal
- Pompeo Says North Korea Will Get Americans Instead of Aid
- US Senate Approves New North Korea Sanctions
- North Korea may seek 'new path' after U.S. fails to meet talks deadline
- North Korea abandons nuclear freeze pledge, blames 'brutal' U.S. sanctions
- North Korea warns US sanctions could derail plans to denuclearise
- U.S. 'Bombs' North Korea in Military Exercises in Korean Peninsula Drill
North Korea threatens 'thousands-fold' revenge against U.S. for sanctions have 335 words, post on www.usatoday.com at August 7, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.