For the 2017 financial year, online retailer Kogan.com reported pro forma after-tax profit of AU$7.2 million, an 800 percent increase on last year’s AU$800,000.Pro forma earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortisation (EBITDA) came in at AU$13.2 million on revenue of AU$289.5 million, with revenue increasing 37.1 percent year on year.The company has just begun its first full-year as a public company, after making its Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) debut in July 2016.At time of IPO, Kogan offered shares at AU$1.80 each to raise AU$50 million, giving the company a market capitalisation of AU$168 million.The company said on Friday that significant funds raised from the IPO have since been invested in accelerating Kogan.com’s growth strategy, including investment in its private label products. Private label brought in AU$93.1 million of the AU$289.5 million total revenue for the 12-month period, while Kogan Travel accounted for AU$6.2 million and Kogan Mobile for AU$3.6 million.Kogan Mobile, which was relaunched on Vodafone’s 3G network in October 2015, accounted for AU$3.6 million of the company’s total revenue. In April last year, the company announced Kogan Mobile customers would be able to use Vodafone Australia’s 4G network, with all new and existing customers transitioned over to the… Read full this story
- Small Online Retailers Were The Big Winners Over Black Friday Weekend
- Farfetch, Online Retailer, Plans to Go Public as Luxury E-Commerce Grows
- Walmart, Target showcase retail's 'renaissance'
- Cyber Monday: Biggest online shopping day in U.S. history pits Amazon vs. Walmart
- Nike-Amazon deal may hurt sporting goods retailers: analysts
- Wal-Mart sales get boost from online growth, customer visits
- Municipalities may try to collect online sales tax revenue
- Exclusive: Not Made in America - Wal-Mart looks overseas for online vendors
- Mich. Treasury to enforce sales tax on online, out-of-state retailers
- Charlotte native aims to solve a big bitcoin problem. Major retailers are interested.
Kogan Mobile brings online retailer AU$3.6m in revenue have 304 words, post on www.zdnet.com at August 18, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.