‘What If I Deleted 33K Emails?’: Hannity, Lanny Davis Debate Clinton Scandals Limbaugh: ‘Wimpism’ Has Taken Over the Washington Establishment President Donald Trump is continuing his tough talk on North Korea, warning that the United States’ military is “locked and loaded.”“Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!” the president tweeted Friday morning.This comes just days after Trump warned North Korea that any attack on the U.S. “will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”On “Fox & Friends” this morning, Judge Jeanine Pirro said she likes Trump’s strong rhetoric, since he’s dealing with a “bully” and a “lunatic” in the North Korean dictator. Steyn Battles Supporter of LGBTQIA College Group Shunning White People Loesch Rips Ashley Judd’s Attack on Man Who Said ‘Sweetheart’ Trump: If N. Korea Attacks, ‘Things Will Happen Like They Never Thought Possible’ She said that if North Korea attacks first, they will be “wiped out” by the U.S.She added, however, that we should keep the option of striking first on the table.”What do we do? Wait for [Un] to strike first and suffer the loss?” Judge… Read full this story
- Instagram: The dictator’s choice! How social media lets us mingle with villains
- WEEKLY RECAP Giving In to Pressure: Hulu, Facebook Buckle
- ‘Secret Message’ In ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Trailer Teases ‘The Witcher 3’
- Dreaming big: How Neil Gaiman and a team of fantasy writers are expanding The Sandman Universe
- Can Dot-Com Resurrection Pay E-Commerce Dividends?
- Every way to escape Fort Joy in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Visions of India: how film and TV romanticises life after the Raj
- Westerners Need a Dose of Uppers
Judge Jeanine: Trump Is Right to Get Tough With 'Bully' Kim Jong Un have 291 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at August 11, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.