- Vietnam, India tighten comprehensive strategic partnership
- China, Malaysia lift ties to comprehensive strategic partnership
- Vietnam, India to foster cooperation to match comprehensive strategic partnership
- VN, Russia enhance Comprehensive Strategic Partnership
- Singapore, Australia to ink comprehensive strategic partnership
Yang urged the two sides to implement agreements reached bytheir leaders.
He said relations between Chinaand Indonesiahave developed rapidly and the two countries have maintained frequenthigh-level visits while expanding cooperation in various fields.
China is willing to work with Indonesia to integratedevelopment strategies and enhance cooperation, he added.
Indonesian Minister Wiranto said his country regards China as a strategic partner in the Asia-Pacificregion and is ready to work with China to promote bilateral ties.
At the dialogue, both sides agreed to maintain high-levelvisits and communication on key issues, connect development strategies andpromote cooperation under the Belt and Road initiative.
They also agreed to deepen cooperation in national defence, lawenforcement, anti-terrorism, drug control, cyberspace, aerospace and maritimeaffairs.
China and Indonesia agreed to maintain peace and stability in the East Sea, pushforward East Asia cooperation, promote China-ASEAN ties as well as coordinatemore in multilateral mechanisms.-VNA
China, Indonesia to strengthen comprehensive strategic partnership have 186 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at 2017-08-22 04:25:00. This is cached page on Viet Maz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.