Former Moscow Reporter Says He Too Was a Target Paper Sees ‘A Sliver of Hope’ That Ex-Cop Will Pay Education Writers See Role in Furthering Diversity 5 to Be Inducted into NAHJ Hall of Fame Portrait of Dallas’ Working Poor La Raza Changes Name; Will That Stop the Hating? Congo Now Top Nation Sending Refugees to U.S. Mike Tirico Doesn’t Like Questions About His Race Short Takes Former Moscow Reporter Says He Too Was a Target So it was a big “nothingburger,” as Donald Trump Jr. claims about his meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised sensitive government information that could be damaging to Hillary Clinton. Gary Lee, one of the few American journalists of color to have covered the Kremlin, doesn’t think so. “As a journalist who worked for several years in Moscow at the peak of the Cold War, I witnessed several ‘fishing expeditions’ — attempts by Kremlin officials to feel out westerners to see if they could be ensnarled by blackmail, coercion, or other means to collaborate in Kremlin campaigns of propaganda or espionage,” Lee wrote Saturday on Facebook. Lee worked as a journalist in the Soviet Union for four years during the Gorbachev-era Soviet Union of… Read full this story
- What is Donald Trump Jr’s net worth, who is his wife Vanessa and did he meet Russian lawyer for information?
- Donald Trump Jr joins backlash against Alex Jones, Infowars 'purge'
- Donald Trump says it was 'totally legal' for his son to seek information on Hillary Clinton from Russians in 2016
- Here's why Donald Trump is sending people a bizarre text message
- Here's why Donald Trump sent everyone in America the same text message
- Deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein 'discussed secretly taping' Donald Trump amid plan to remove him from office
- Trump Jr Likely Committed Crime by Lying About Meeting With Russians
- Donald Trump jokes ‘if anyone’s looking for a lawyer I suggest you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen’
- Omarosa releases secret tape of Donald Trump discussing 'dirty dossier'
- Donald Trump orders FBI to declassify documents and texts in Russia probe
Russia’s Luring of Donald Trump Jr. Sounds Familiar have 343 words, post on journalisms.theroot.com at July 19, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.