A traffic accident in the southern province of Binh Thuan left three people dead and more than ten others injured.According to initial reports, in the early morning of July 19, a parked Kim Thanh Company coach on a road in Ham Thuan Bac District’s Ham Duc Commune had stopped to repair a headlight, it was hit by another coach owned by the Hai Lai Company which was travelling in the opposite direction. The scene of the accident The Kim Thanh coach was forced into some nearby houses.Meanwhile, the Hai Lai coach lost the control and continued colliding with another coach running in the opposite direction.The accident killed one passenger on one coach and two on the other, ten others in three other vehicles were injured.The case resulted in traffic jams which lasted for more than three hours on National Highway 1A.
- Ezekiel Elliott Car Crash 911 ... Witness Claims RB Blew Through Red Light (AUDIO + PHOTOS)
- Fire claims lives of pilot and son as blazes rip through more than a third of Kangaroo Island
- Altobelli Family Is Honored at Memorial Service 2 Weeks After Kobe Bryant Crash
- Altobelli Family Members Killed in Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash Mourned in Public Memorial
- Coronavirus death toll hits 811 as virus claims more lives than 2003 SARS outbreak - as Beijing starts rounding up sufferers and videos show hazmat suit-clad goons dragging people from their homes
- Altobelli Family: See What John Altobelli's Son JJ Said During Public Memorial 2 Weeks After Kobe Bryant Crash
- “Shaken” Duke has apologised to crash victim and wishes her a speedy recovery
- Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash: Investigation Reveals New Details
- Digital Trends Live: The impact of coronavirus, Nvidia gaming, and more
- Fire destroys sticky-tape factory in Binh Duong
Coach crash in Binh Thuan claims three lives have 280 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 19, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.