North Korea accused American and South Korean intelligence services on Friday of plotting to assassinate leader Kim Jong Un with ”biochemical substances,” a foiled effort by “imperialists” to destabilize the isolated regime.The detailed allegation by the ministry of state security and published by government media comes amid soaring tensions over North Korea’s development of nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles to carry them — in defiance of United Nations security council resolutions.In recent weeks, President Trump and Kim have exchanged hostile threats that have raised concerns throughout the world about a dangerous military confrontation between their two nations.North Korea claimed that the CIA and IS — South Korea’s Intelligence Service — ”hatched a vicious plot” targeting Kim while he appeared in public in Pyongyang for ceremonial events. North Korea frequently makes allegations about U.S. belligerent moves that cannot be verified independently as accurate.The North Korean statement did not specify a date for the plot, but said the plotter’s intention was to target Kim with a bomb while he was “at the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun and at a military parade and public procession after his return home.”The statement said a terrorist group helped coordinate the plot. It did not say how it was foiled.Kim watched a military parade in the North Korean capital on April 15 as part of… Read full this story
- North Korea latest news – What nuclear weapons does Kim Jong-un have and what has Donald Trump said about the ‘rocket man’?
- Donald Trump vows to ‘solve North Korea’ problem as White House adviser warns Kim Jong-un could hit US with nukes by 2020
- North Korea accuses US of elaborate plot to kill Kim Jong Un
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un launches spy probe over failed missile tests
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-un receives body of assassinated half-brother Kim Jong-nam
- South Korea blames the North for killing of Kim Jong-un's brother
- North Korea accuses Donald Trump of 'declaring war'
- North Korea hits out at Obama for blacklisting leader Kim Jong-un’s sister and urges him to concentrate on “packing” instead
- North Korea pleads with Chinese officials to ‘stop calling glorious leader Kim Jong-un fat’
- North Korea claims CIA tried to MURDER Kim Jong-un in an elaborate assassination plot in May
North Korea accuses CIA of 'vicious plot' to kill leader Kim Jong Un have 371 words, post on www.usatoday.com at May 5, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.