NEW DELHI: Indian arm of Japanese car manufacturer Honda has registered monthly domestic sales of 14,480 units in April 2017 against 10,486 units in corresponding month last year, registering a growth of 38.1 percent, informed the company in a statement. The company exported 442 units during April 2017, thereby registering cumulative sales of 14,922 units. Honda Cars India also said that it has received over 25,000 bookings for Honda City since its launch in mid-February, and 12,000 bookings for WR-V since its launch in mid-March. Yoichiro Ueno , President and CEO, Honda Cars India said "HCIL sales continue to grow positively and we registered our higher ever April numbers backed by strong demand for New City 2017 and Honda WR-V . The new fiscal year has begun on a positive note and we hope to continue the growth momentum." Honda City remained the company’s best selling car with 5,948 units delivered to customers, and WR-V acquiring the second position with 3,266 units sold in April 2017. Honda Jazz and Honda Amaze sold 2,061 units and 2,029 units, respectively. Honda BR-V sold 701 units, and Brio sales stood at 438 units during April 2017.
- Tata Motors stock gains on strong domestic sales in April
- Maruti, Hyundai see good sales in April
- Watching Air India stake sale process 'closely', may get involved at later stage: International Finance Corp
- Tata Motors domestic sales surge 86% in April
- Porsche Cars North America Sales by Model: April 2018
- Two Large Front-drive Cars Buck the Sales Trend
- New Car Registrations In Ireland In April 2018
- Dundee cops attending incident were passed by Honda car driven by disqualified man
- D. G. Khan Cement’s domestic sales up, exports down in first half of fiscal year
- U.S. auto sales in April expected to drop despite big discounts
Honda Cars India domestic sales up 38.1% in April 2017 have 273 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at May 1, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.