- 7.9 billion VND spent on preservation of national cultural identities
- Preserving and promoting national cultural identity during international integration
- Issuing “Don ca tai tu” stamps to preserve national cultural identity
- Conference on preserving and developing cultural identities in organizing Mid-Autumn festival for children in family and community
- Politburo member Nguyen Khoa Diem calls for preservation of ethnic cultural identities
On April 20th, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism held a seminar on preserving and promoting national cultural identities and acquiring human cultural quintessence during integration and development.
The event drew the participation of 190 heads of villages, prestigious people and artisans in northern provinces.
The seminar is part of the series of activities to mark Vietnam Ethnic Groups’ Cultural Day, to continue affirming the Party and State’s care for the position, role and possibility of heads of villages in ethnic-inhabited areas, border region and special disadvantaged areas; improve awareness and responsibility of all levels and sectors in building and developing an advanced Vietnamese culture imbued with national identities; encourage heads of villages and artisans to have cultural exchange and share their experience; and propose solutions to preserve and promote traditional culture during integration and development.
Participants discussed contents of preservation and promotion of traditional cultural values of ethnic minority groups and proposed effective solutions for the preservation.
The Ministry also provided information about Party policies and State law on ethnic-inhabitant regions and socio-economic development, culture, national security in ethnic-inhabitant areas, border regions and special disadvantaged communes at present./.
Compiled by BTA