Credit growth rate reached 4.06 percent by the end of the first quarter this year, the highest rate for the last six years, SBV reported. Production and trading credit was still high accounting for 80 percent of total outstanding loan. Meanwhile, non-production fields has been in uptrend. SBV branch in HCMC said that the city saw outstanding loans total VND1,518 trillion (US$67 billion) by the end of March, up 3 percent compared to the end of 2016 and 19.5 percent over the same period last year. The branch also reported a recent increase in credit flow into non-production fields comprising real estate and stock. A branch leader said that despite remaining high, credit to production and trading has reduced. At present, the field holds 75-78 percent of total outstanding loans, lower than 80-83 percent before. The branch has required credit instituions to seriously abide by regulations as well as directions on banking operation in 2017. Since early this year, SBV has implemented some policies to tighten real estate credit but commercial banks have offered consumer credit packages for housing purchase and repair. Some banks have extended loan time limit to 20 years to lure customers. Still, banks have limited loaning…
- Bargain Real Estate: The Best £50K Properties Across the U.K.
- Antonov Drops Out Of Saab Real Estate Leaseback, Youngman Deal Doubted
- China's real estate e-platform Fangdd makes Nasdaq Debut
- Joel Embiid on rivalry with Andre Drummond: 'I feel like I own a lot of real estate in his head'
- Automotive Press Imitates Real Estate Drivel
- Saab scores €13M order, Swedish real estate firm's property offer in the wings
- Saab reaches terms on real estate deal
- Recharge Wrap-up: Fisker owner Wanxiang owns a lot of US real estate, carmakers gaming EU emissions system
- Joel Embiid says he owns 'real estate' in Andre Drummond's head; Pistons center responds
- Embiid says he owns 'real estate' in Drummond's head, Pistons center responds
Real estate credit in uptrend, SBV continues tightening policies have 304 words, post on at April 21, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.