International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) has been named Australia’s best infrastructure project at the Infrastructure Partnerships Australia’s National Infrastructure Awards. Recognised for its design excellence, construction timeline and outstanding financial performance, ICC Sydney’s role in delivering the nation a new and emblematic piece of business events and tourism infrastructure was commended. Geoff Donaghy, CEO of ICC Sydney, said the venue was already performing extremely well for Sydney, New South Wales and the nation, having delivered almost 200 events and welcomed more than 300,000 people through its doors since it opened 20 December 2016. “ICC Sydney is a new $1.5 billion events precinct that has been specifically designed to welcome more events and patrons to Sydney while providing the best possible experience for them whilst here. We’ve already received fantastic client feedback about both the venue and the service delivery of our team. A further endorsement of the venue, and our management, has been the repeat business confirmed by clients that have held successful events with us during our first months of operation. “AEG Ogden is extremely privileged to be operating the venue and the entire team is very proud of the award bestowed on ICC Sydney’s design and delivery… Read full this story
- How the government's $320billion coronavirus cash injection could leave Australia in debt for a GENERATION - and what it means for you
- Sydney Zoo: Does the world still need big zoos?
- After Cannes & Coachella, Tony Awards for Broadway theatre fall victim to pandemic, postponed indefinitely
- Virat Kohli's Brilliant Innings Knocked Australia Out Of World T20 In 2016. Watch
- ICC World T20 2016 to feature Spidercams, but won't disturb play: Dave Richardson
- Coronavirus: Australia coach Langer sees merit in games behind closed doors
- Some fresh air! Toni Collette walks her dog in Sydney after self-isolating for the mandatory 14 days after returning home from filming in Canada amid the coronavirus epidemic
- Sydney-to-Melbourne train derailment at Wallan happened after track direction switch
- Australia is uniquely up to the task of solving 'wicked' problems around inequality
- Coronavirus: T20 World Cup: ICC postpones all qualifying events
ICC Sydney awarded Australia’s Best Infrastructure Project have 335 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at April 10, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.