- Ho Chi Minh City presents 3 billion VND to soldiers on Spratley archipelago
- Ho Chi Minh city presents over 42,000 transport tickets to workers and students
- Ho Chi Minh city presents medical insurance cards to poor
- Ho Chi Minh City delegates visit Truong Sa archipelago
- Ho Chi Minh city donates 22 billion VND for Truong Sa archipelago
A delegation from Ho Chi Minh city led by Huynh Cach Mang, Deputy Chairman of the city People’s Committee, on April 20th visited cadres, soldiers and people working and living on Big Spratly island belonging to the Spratly archipelago.
The delegation burned incense to commemorate heroic martyrs, President Ho Chi Minh; and planted commemorative trees on the island.
On behalf of the delegation, Huynh Cach Mang presented Big Spratly island VND14 billion to assist the building of Party organizations and unions on the island, while providing soldiers and people on the island essential food, medicine, fertilizer, seedlings, sports equipment, TV and other recreational devices worth nearly VND1 billion./.
Compiled by BTA