BEIJING – Hainan Airlines first international VIP lounge — Hainan Airlines International Lounge, located in Beijing Capital International Airport’s Terminal 2, will welcome its first guests in April. Regarded as Hainan Airlines current flagship project, Beijing airport’s VIP lounge will be available to Hainan Airlines VIP guests awaiting international flights, creating a more enjoyable and serene travel experience. Beijing Airport’s Hainan Airlines VIP Lounge was designed by Dr. Patrick Leung, a well-known architect and interior designer from Hong Kong. The lounge’s modern, aesthetic style is a refreshingly contemporary approach that combines natural materials and styles, creating an elegant and refined environment for airline guests, and enabling them to relax and recharge in an extremely busy transportation hub. Dr. Leung said: “In designing the VIP lounge, I found inspiration in the nature and harmony of Hainan, and discarded ideas of using excessive luxury decor. I used a modern, elegant approach to introduce the peace and tranquility of Eastern philosophy, and combined this with aspects of soft lighting and ocean wave forms in the lounge, to highlight the natural beauty of Hainan.” Set in a spacious 726 square meters, the Hainan Airlines International VIP lounge can accommodate up to 150 visitors, and… Read full this story
- Newark Liberty International Airport is Actually in Elizabeth, NJ- (County of Union) Now the Destination is Visible to Passengers
- Travelers get used to unfinished Berlin airport
- China’s new £9bn mega airport with ‘world’s biggest terminal’ opens this month – and border control will now take just seconds
- Van Don int’l airport planning adjustments announced
- Saudi woman, 18, who feared death after renouncing Islam welcomed in Canada
- Noi Bai airport expansion needs 3.5 billion VND
- Vân Đồn Airport receives first international flight
- Thousands of protesters shut down Hong Kong airport as Beijing condemns 'terrorism'
- China Eastern Airlines launches direct Shanghai-Budapest flight
- Hong Kong police clash with protesters in chaotic scenes at airport
Hainan Airlines VIP lounge at Beijing Capital International Airport Terminal 2 to soon welcome first visitors have 306 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at March 24, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.