DONALD Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner is ‘to be quizzed by US Senate in probe into collusion with Russian officials’ it was reported today.Kushner, an adviser to Trump during his presidential campaign and in the White House, would be the closest person to the president to be questioned in investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 election.Investigators want to quiz Kushner about two meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak at Trump Tower in New York in December, as well as a meeting with the head of Russia’s state-owned development bank, the New York Times reported.The bank, Vnesheconombank, was among those sanctioned by the Obama administration in 2014 after Russia annexed Crimea.Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks told the Times that Kushner met with dozens of officials from foreign countries.The U.S. intelligence community has concluded Moscow orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party groups during the campaign and released the stolen information to benefit Trump. Russia has denied the allegations.At least four congressional committees are investigating possible Russian attempts to influence the vote and any ties between Moscow and Trump associates.FBI Director James Comey confirmed the agency’s investigation last week.Hicks said Kushner was willing to speak to the Senate panel. “He isn’t trying to hide… Read full this story
- Donald Trump’s Son-in-Law’s Newspaper Just Happens to Defend Trump With Every Ounce of Its Being
- More than 60 Donald Trump associates asked to hand over documents in fresh corruption probe
- Could Donald Trump Lose His Job for Defending Saudi Arabia? Senator Says, 'President Violated the Law'
- Donald Trump retweets Baahubali video, says ‘look forward to being with my great friends in India’
- Known as Steering Wheel of Trump Govt, Can 'Power Couple' Ivanka & Jared Kushner Influence US-India Deals?
- Crucial Senate hearings on Russian role in U.S. elections on tap
- Daughter Ivanka, son-in-law Jared to accompany Donald Trump on India visit
- Daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared to accompany Donald Trump to India
- Ivanka, Jared Kushner: A Look at the 12-Member Delegation Travelling With Melania & Donald Trump
- Donald Trump to come India with son-in-law, treasury & commerce secys, trade rep, NSA
Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner ‘to be quizzed by US Senate in probe into collusion with Russian officials’ have 349 words, post on www.thesun.ie at March 27, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.