“I’m a man and I stand my ground and I do my thing.” Rick Ross’ ninth studio album, Rather You Than Me, was released today (March 17) via Epic Records with high-profile collaborations with Nas, Jeezy, Future, Gucci Mane and Young Thug, among others. But it’s a solo Ross track (albeit with a Chris Rock introduction) that has the internet abuzz: “Idols Become Rivals,” which leaked online yesterday, features Ross spending three full verses and an extended outro taking aim at Cash Money Records CEO — and frequent Ross collaborator, at least in the past — Bryan “Birdman” Williams. Among several claims, Ross hones in on one grievance that has cropped up repeatedly throughout Cash Money’s extensive history: that the label doesn’t pay artists and producers the full amount of royalties that they’re owed. “Catholic record labels, n—as gettin’ raped, boy /Birdman’s a priest, moans in his synagogue /Publishing is his sin, repent, forgive me, Lord,” he raps at one point; “You stole them boys’ pub and bought a foreclosure,” he raps at another, referring to the Hot Boys; “You would give us self-esteem and motivate our drive / But was in our pockets by the time we count to five,”… Read full this story
- Hilton Select: An Exception Travel and Savings Program — Or a Waste of Your Money and Time?
- Hollywood Individuals Likely Won't Cash in on Tax Cuts
- Manafort ‘Lied’ About Receiving $125K From Pro-Trump Super PAC. Campaign Finance Charges Could Be Next.
- How to claim compensation when a flight is delayed
- Tax scams include direct deposit schemes
- Latest tax scam uses direct deposit to steal from you
- 12 Most Explosive Allegations in Massive 36-Count Indictment Against Michael Avenatti
- Which island in cambodia best suits you?
- Europe Travel Scams Every Tourist Needs to Know
- Nicaragua and Costa Rica
Birdman on Rick Ross, Others' Claims of Missing Cash Money Payments: 'Numbers Don't Lie' have 297 words, post on www.billboard.com at March 17, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.